Friday 13 March 2015

Coffee the Magical Substance that Can Save Your Life

I always thought that Americans drink a lot of coffee, however, the Spanish rank right at the top, as they consume a lot throughout the day. The also have a fantastic ability of making up new coffees at all times, which will often cause confusion when in a local bar. Many Spanish drink dark, strong coffee that really can wake the dead. This leaves us foreigners the delight of a cafe con leche, and in fact this was the first thing I learnt to say in Spanish.

If you know me, you will know I love coffee, in fact I drink a lot, which is often cause for concern for many people. However, I can assure you you should worry more if the coffee runs out in my house! I don't consider my coffee drinking to be an overindulgence, in fact it it healthy for you to drink a lot of coffee!

I am often told that high levels of coffee will kill me, this is a huge myth and even drinking the quantity I do will not bring the grim reaper knocking on my door any time soon. I am also told that I will become a nervous wreck from all the caffeine, and although there are days when I am twitchy , I am never nervous.

The smell of coffee in fact relaxes me, if I walk into a room where the coffee is brewing I have an overwhelming calm feeling. Coffee stimulates the nervous system, therefore, if you want me to be calm, pop some coffee on before I arrive. In a recent study sleep deprived rats were calmer after catching the aroma of freshly brewed coffee... I know how they feel...

Coffee is also a fantastic way to produce order in my life, it is a small but effective ritual that happens several times a day. However, coffee must be served in just the right way, Some people simply do not get this fact! It is not just a cup of coffee it is MY cup of coffee. So, if you want to get on my good side, ensure that my day goes well, and that there are no dead bodies....brew coffee, and take the time to sit and drink this amazing cup of liquid sanity!








4 comments:

  1. yes true.....!!! i have a pleasure that you dont own.... we are into dairy farming business and i get to drink coffee mixed with fresh creamy, just out of cow's bosom milk.... and aint it a pleasure????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed...I am a coffeholic..love this article

    ReplyDelete
  3. coffee is most liked tea in the south and united states country. People use it most because it helps as a antioxidant or giving freshness to mind and keep them active in their life. for growing coffee you need some tractor and implements that help you to get maximum outcome from the land. You can buy these tractor from at a discounted rate from MF 375 2WD FOR Sale in Botswana & MF 375 4WD FOR Sale in Botswana and also contact through
    info@masseyferguson.co.bw
    Sales@masseyferguson.co.bw
    WHATSAPP INQUIRY:

    +923170001715
    +923170001572

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for writing this great article. I’ve been using some of these techniques on by blog. But I didn’t know the phrase “Social Proof”. Thanks for sharing.
    MASSEY FERGUSON MF 385

    ReplyDelete