Sunday 8 February 2015

REALLY!!! Do we Honestly Need Snow!

Following the tradition of ex pats whinging about the weather, I find myself doing it again. As temperatures have not risen, and the threat of colder temperatures are printed, my mood deteriorates. Even the words snow have been mentioned, which is simply unacceptable, and I will die! Ok, maybe not, and even a close friend informed me I was being a drama Queen, however, do we really need snow?

The thing that gets me the most, and maybe due to the fact I have a short temper at the moment, is people in the UK stating "oh its not as cold as here" and "it cant be that cold" Errr hello I am living in these temperatures, so please do not tell me it is not that cold. The biggest issue that people in their nice cosy houses with their central heating on full blast fail to realize, is we do not have heating.

Not only do I not have heating, but I have holes in my goat shed, not massive ones, but holes that ensure every bit of cold air enters. This means that at the moment, even the onion plan does not work, and I have become more of a giant pumpkin than an onion. I have at least 4 layers on all day, and all night, only adding, never taking away.

So with the fact that I can never get warm, the weather people then decided to announce snow is due..... Now before everyone starts, I know they do not mean in resort! However, I do not live in resort, so to be honest I don't care. What I do care about is that I am up a mountain, in the cold, with the threat of snow.

Therefore, I would like to announce that if someone finds my frozen corpse due to dying of the cold....it was nice knowing you all. I leave the Unicorns to the voice of reason...and the goats to Mr J.......






No comments:

Post a Comment