Friday 20 December 2013

Mid Life Crisis

Most people when they have a mid life crisis buy a sports car or a yacht, travel the world, or get a younger partner. me, well I decide to buy a goat shed in the middle of a field. Follow your dreams they say, it will all be easy they say, yeah right.....they don't appear to know my life!

So, for those of you that do not know, we are relocating to a huge plot of land, with a couple of goat sheds and not a lot else! Since the "leaf" incident things have been tense here. The small minded, local fraggles have gossiped, lied and generally been nasty. I had two choice fight fire with fire, or get the hell out, I choose the later, as I will not bring myself down to their pathetic level.

This has been one of the reasons why there have been fewer blogs of late, as my every move is commented on, and also I have been busy building and shifting. The new place is huge, and will allow us to follow our dreams and help the local animal charity more.

So, with the project in full flow, it has already been a hectic few months, with building chicken fences and transporting chickens. There are no mango trees in the new casa...yes I did breath a huge sigh of relief. I do however, have olive trees this should be interesting!




1 comment:

  1. Wishing you all the best in your new project. A lot of work ahead but You have youth on your side (well nearly lol).It's really not worth bringing yourself down to the same level as a few small minded people. xxxx

    ReplyDelete