Wednesday 25 December 2013

What day is it?

Everyone that owns animals will know that December the 25th is just like any other day!. I am sure that I read someone that it is a special day where people take the day off, sit around doing nothing, and eat far too much. However, here in Casa Chaos is just another day.

So, with that said we wish you a Merry Christmas, and hope that you get to do all those things that are written about! For us it is a chase some chickens, feed some ducks, clean out some dogs kinda day! Oh and chase a rabbit around the drive it seems...

P.s progress on the new finca is slooooooooooow....and as you all know I have very little patience! However, I was building a wall the other day, so go me...and all those builders that quoted stupid money, and laughed when I said I would build it myself....as my son would say "In your face!"




No comments:

Post a Comment