Thursday 20 February 2014

Missing Duck!

Jessica has gone AWOL whch is never good, and to be honest I don't think she will be coming back. In my opinion she has flown off somewhere and got herself lost, I also suspect that the guy next door may have eaten her. This may seem a odd statement, but there is defiantly something strange going on in the neighbourhood!

Firstly, when we spoke to the odd goat man to enquiry whether our duck had flown over his wall, he acted very strange. The conversation went like this:

"Hi have you seen our duck"
"duck, what duck"
"our duck, she has flown off somewhere"
Duck what duck"
"A duck, you know feathers, beak, goes quack"
"duck, what a real duck"
"yes, a real duck, have you seen one?"

At this point he got a strange look in his eye, a bit like a fat kid standing at a cake shop window....."no duck's around here" was his reply. Now in all fairness he could just be a little simple, or he did in fact roast my duck and ate her for Sunday dinner!




Either way I have to go duck shopping, oh back to the animal market I will go!




2 comments:

  1. Did you check if he had duckfat dripping out of thecorner of his mouth?

    ReplyDelete