Thursday 5 June 2014

Rehab is Working........

Sorry for the lack of blogs, I have been so busy, I have had my older son over, work has gone mental, and needless to say chaos continues here! Although the title may suggest it, I have not been in rehab, but  was very good the other day.

Number one son wanted to go to the beach, therefore, I was designated taxi driver. So, we set off down the hill, on the way, like any other drive, until I heard it. I heard it from a distance, and as I rounded the corned, it was really loud. I drove past, but had to stop.

I slowly reversed the car, and looked up, and there stood bleating was a baby goat on the mountain. My first instinct was to turn off the engine, get out of the car, and grab said baby goat. However, I happened to glance at my son, who had this look of do NOT step out of the car.

For that brief moment I sat completely still deciding...goat...son....goat...son...the son won and I continued down the hill.  There are times when you have to act normal in front of other people. This was one of those occasions, and I proved that the rehab is working, I can drive somewhere without getting an animal....I did return after I had dropped him off, but no baby goat.


No comments:

Post a Comment