Wednesday 18 September 2013

Crazy Friends

Along this journey that we call life I have met some amazing people, and I am blessed to be able to call them my friends. I do not have that many friends and although I  could host a party for hundreds of people very few would be my friends. The thing that makes every single one of them unique, is the level of crazy.

I think if you are crazy , you attract crazy people, and I do not see this as a bad thing. It means that your friends truly understand you, and want to be around you for the right reasons. They do not question you when you want to do something mad, and are there to support you at every stage.

So, this is just a quick blog to say thank you to the crazies that are in my life, for being you and making me smile! Every one of you is unique, and special in your own way. Whether you put bunny lights in with your rabbit for company, send me pictures of you with frozen veg on your head every time you have a headache. Write PIMPLE instead of PMSL in text messages or sniff mangos for pleasure I love the fact that you are all in my life.


1 comment: