Thursday 25 July 2013

Did I mention it is Mango Season

At this time of year Casa Chaos is even more chaotic as the demand for mangos increases, yet the number of hours in a day remains the same. I wish that during the summer months the day was extended to at least 36 hours. This would allow me to be able to get everything done, and not fall into bed exhausted at the end of the day.

I am flattered that so many people want to purchase my humble mangos, but unfortunately my work load has not decreased, which has led to an outbreak of zombie mango picking. You may wonder what zombie mango picking is, well it is where I am dead on my feet picking mangos like a robot.

I still find it amusing that a fruit I don't like, and that causes me months of itching helps to pay the bills, so long live the mango! Well roll on the winter is the other hope, where I can get sleep, not itch and not smell that sickly smell of mango's everywhere I go.

But for now, off I go to pick the mangos....box the mangos....deliver the mangos....and repeat..pick the mangos...box the mangos..deliver the mango's....


No comments:

Post a Comment