Monday 15 July 2013

Feeding the Ducks

I am convinced that there are a huge amount of stupid people on this island, and they aren't leaving any time soon. I know I can be sarcastic, but many of the things that I say, you can tell that I am joking. Well, I always thought you could until the other day when a lady believed I got ducks because I was too lazy to walk to the local duck pond.

I have begun to let more people visit Casa Chaos which is my first fault I do believe. They come in and do ooo's and arrrrr's and then ask stupid questions. How I answer entirely depends on my mood that day, some people get the truth and others get a ridiculous line, which is blatantly sarcastic.

This particular day was a hot, long day so when this lady asked why I decided to get ducks, I replied with:

"Well, I love feeding the ducks at the local pond, but cannot be bothered to walk there, so I bought my own ducks" "saves on petrol, effort and time, I can grab some bread, sit on the bench, voile feeding the ducks with no effort at all"

At this point I expected a reaction, a laugh or something, but this lady simply said " Oh WOW what a fantastic idea, how clever" now I did think for a split second that she was playing me at my own game and was being sarcastic back. However, she really isn't that intelligent and I realised that she had believed me.

Can the UFO that dropped all these stupid people PLEASE come back for them, as although they are fun to play with, they are becoming tiresome!

No comments:

Post a Comment