Friday 14 June 2013

Caterpillars 1 Farmer 0

Ok, the caterpillars won, they managed to destroy everything, they munched their way through all the lettuces, and the tomatoes. As fast as I was finding them and flinging them to the chickens, they would re appear with more energy, probably from eating all the lettuces.

So, I need a plan B as finding and feeding to chickens was a bit like shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted approach. I need a solution to kill, destroy, remove,deter them before they eat their way through anything else I plant. As I stare into my empty plant pots, where my lettuces once grew.

I am not a happy farmer, but are determined to come out of this triumphantly! and to the woman who told me the other day that killing them was wrong, as they were only doing what god had sent them to do. Im pretty sure that god has far better things to be doing than instructing caterpillars to come and P**s me off!





No comments:

Post a Comment