Friday 21 June 2013

Hugging Chickens

I like animals, I would even go as far to say that there are a few that I love, but I draw the line at hugging chickens. There is nothing cute about a chicken, therefore, why the hell would you want to hug one. It amazes me the amount of crazy people on FB, and yes there are people who hug chickens!

I understand hugging a cat, dog, rabbit, and even a goat to a point, but a chicken! Firstly chickens flap, and often they poop, and I would imagine that the whole squeezing motion would in fact make them poop more. So, again, why would you want to hug a chicken?

When I made this point on noseybook AKA Facebook the other day, I received many messages of disgust informing me that I needed to hug more chickens! So, lets just clear up once and for all, I have never, and will never hug a chicken! I wonder if hugging the chickens would increase egg production, hmmmm that could encourage me to hug a few!


1 comment:

  1. Go on. Give it a try. You never know what you like till you try it. :)

    ReplyDelete