Sunday 22 July 2012

Lazy Sunday mornings!

I remember a time that our Sundays would be full of lazy mornings in bed, followed by not a great deal else, and spending time together. How things have changed in such a short space of time...and now my Sundays like every other day are filled with chaos and early mornings.

Today is the perfect example, we need to pick 60kg of mangos for the market next week, and stupidly we have been putting this task off. Therefore, it has to be done NOW...it has been so hot recently that mango picking has not been top of my priorities, and typically I have no choice now.

Getting everyone up and organised in this house is a task which takes, threats, bribery and a lot of shouting, and this Sunday morning is no different. As I drag my arse out of bed and head for the coffee, I am trying to encourage everyone else to get up and venture into the orchards to pick mangos, as you can imagine the levels of enthusiasm are incredible.



Don't get me wrong I love my life, and the mangos make us money, however, what I wouldn't give for along lay in, watching crap TV and drinking coffee in bed...oh well better get on and finish the mangos, and venture into the chaos I call my life...on a brighter note we are off to the animal market later....I wonder if they have elephants hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment