Friday 22 February 2013

Cock Conversation

Men have a strange ability to talk about the weirdest things and keep a straight face, where as women tend to snigger like little school girls. Well I did the other day when my husband was complemented on his "cock" by a Spanish guy. It started as a routine trip to the ferreterias, (hardware store), which in itself is a highly male environment.

As we were stood in the queue waiting to be served the guy behind the counter acknowledged my husband with the usual "hola" after a few minuted he looked up again and in broken Spanish said " you live near me now, yes" my husband replied "yes, next village over" he forgot to add "yes you are the idiot that drives to fast down the road, and gets shouted at by everyone"...but he left that bit off.

The guy stopped serving the man who was waiting for his random screws or something, and begun a conversation along the lines of this....

"the place with the chickens"
"yes"
"ahhhh, you have a large cock, I see it every morning, very impressive"
"errrrr do you?"
"yes, I like your cock, he stands up proudly"
"I didnt think everyone could see it"
"yes, yes, everyone comments on your cock, the whole village think it is good"

Well, at this point the whole shop had stopped to listen, and even the guys who obviously didn't do English understood what was going on, I was sniggering like a schoolgirl, yet hubby kept composed and carried on, as the Spanish guy was being genuine.

The cock compliments continued for some time, finally we got served, and handshakes and pats on backs were given. Sometimes I really do not get the male race, as they all remained straight faced, and thought a mid morning conversation about "cocks" was normal. Or maybe it was just me, and my mind that was obviously elsewhere....





1 comment: